Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in theblogosphere”.
I was nominated by the absolutely wonderful AnywhereWithBrooke. This blog is no joke, and I’m still trying to remain calm that I could possibly even be nominated, let alone read, by them. Some travel blogs skimp on content, but I truly love to read, recommend, and re read these posts. If you need a recommendation for just one post, check out https://gotravelglobal.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/the-cool-hostel-worker/
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
When did you start your first blog and if it is not the current one about what it was?
- I started my first blog in 2014 however after I got married, I decided to start belliontravels.wordpress.com as a couple travel blog.
Dream travel destination?
- Anywhere I’ve never been to
Name one book/movie that has inspired you
- It’s common..I’d say Eat, Pray & Love just because I experienced it all in Singapore. However I also enjoyed reading Alchemist.
What countries have you traveled to?
- With my husband: Singapore, Morocco, UAE, Oman, Turkey, USA, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Maldives, UK and Lebanon
Tell something funny that has happened for you in plane
- I woke up on a strangers shoulder once and was hugging his arm. AWKWARD
What is your own favorite post from your blog?
- How we met 🙂
What are your three must listen road trip songs?
- Born to be Wild, Highway to Hell and Bohemian Rhapsody
Do you believe in destiny?
- As it says in Alchemist ‘Maktub’ which means written in Arabic. The actual meaning is ‘your destiny is written by God’.
Share your secret blogging advice with everyone
- Read others blogs and share 🙂 that’s how you help others grow audiences and that’s how you also get more readers 🙂
Train, car, ship or plane travel? Which one do you prefer?
- Depends on the distance
Introduce your blog in three words
- Interracial Couple Travel
11 amazing blogs
I’m sorry but I really really liked the questions I answered and want to know that about all of you. So here you go:
- When did you start your first blog and if it is not the current one about what it was?
- Dream travel destination?
- Name one book/movie that has inspired you
- What countries have you traveled to?
- Tell something funny that has happened for you in plane
- What is your own favorite post from your blog?
- What are your three must listen road trip songs?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- Share your secret blogging advice with everyone
- Train, car, ship or plane travel? Which one do you prefer?
- Introduce your blog in three words
I hope you have a great day!