Today’s Blog isn’t about Travel. Here’s the thing, I’ve been so caught up lately with lots of things:
- I had family and friends visiting from abroad.
- Took 5 days of sick leave due to a painful neck surgery to remove a lump.
- Because of the sick leave, I had lots of pending work to finish.
- I’m currently working with a lovable graphic designer named Sarah. She will be designing the blog’s logo and help me brand it.
- I’m also taking up online classes to be knowledgeable of the today’s Tech and Social Media world. And so far I have a degree in WordPress Web Build, Creative Travel Writing and Business Blogging. In addition, I attended a workshop about Blogging, the event was held by Emirates Literature Foundation in Dubai World Trade Centre. Currently I’m studying Travel Photography and Social Media.
- I’m considering Vlogging so I’m also working with my awesome youngest brother Omar to assist me with video editing.
I enjoy blogging, it’s a fun activity to do but it also can be stressful. There are days where I have panic attacks because of time management. Work takes 10 hours of my day and that excludes the 1 hour commute each way. Plus, I need personal time for my hobbies so all of that led me to prepare a temporary schedule.
So my lovely readers, I’ll be posting blogs on Thursdays and Saturdays and the remaining days I’ll either be studying, working on the blog design & content and joining activities.
I guess things will work out efficiently.
Catch up with yall soon