Food trucks are a thing here in Dubai and it’s categorised as one of the cool things to try in the city.
It does have a nice feel to it however abroad, the food trucks are considered street food and cheap, unlike here where it’s a trend and the food are overly priced.
So far Tim and I have been to 5 places with Food Trucks.
We’ve been to…..
- Salt: Located on the beach and they once served burgers in a black bun which was available for a limited time only. We’ve been to the one in Ajman and Dubai.
- Eat the World: An event held by the company I work for. The event takes place in Burj Park and caters several food trucks. Our friend Katherine joined us on that event. It usually occurs in March.
- Hangry Hangers: Yes!!! Hangry and not Hungry …We went there with our friends Ivana and Mohammad. It was a temporary indoor food truck located in a warehouse.HOW AWESOME IS THAT
- Last Exit: We’ve been there 3 times already and it’s a pretty awesome place. It has the vibe of the 60s and 70s and it’s located at the Exit of Abu Dhabi to Dubai that’s why they named it the ‘LAST EXIT’ and they’ve opened a second branch heading to Al Ain. The new one looks more like a cowboy ranch / horse stable kind of style.
- TruckersDXB: A Food Truck Event that is held every Saturday in different parts of Dubai. Check them out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/truckersdxb/?fref=ts
If we visit more Food Trucks in Dubai, for sure I’ll share it with you guys.
on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/belliontravels/
on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/belliontravels/
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BellionTravels
and of course my BLOG www.belliontravels.com