January was a slow month but we were really busy and barely saw each other anyway so we haven’t done much activities but here is a January recap of what we have done last month.
Destinations we’ve visited
Since we are in UAE and haven’t travelled abroad, we visited Sharjah to meet up with my dad and my brothers for a Filipino meal and visited Abu Dhabi for my friends baby shower and went house hunting.
Highlights of the month
- We visited Global Village with my cousin Mark and my uncle Alpe.
- Enjoyed a romantic meal at Asado, Downtown and had an Argentinian band play music next to our table.
- Completed my Filipino grammar beginner class.
What have we watched?
- Black Mirror (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) – Season 4
- Pretty Little Liars – Season 2
- Riverdale – Season 2
- Indian Detective – Season 1
- American Crime Stories (The Assassination of Gianni Versace) – still watching
- The Good Doctor (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) – still watching
- The End of the F***ing World
- Black Lightning (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) – still watching
- Star Wars
- The Greatest Showman
What I read this month?
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- God of Small Things
What have I blogged in January?
- My Bucket List
- Z Hostel in Manila
- 9 Hours in Macau
- 3 Days in Hong Kong
- New Restaurant called Meat Flames
- 6 Days in Japan
- Meeting the Medicine Man
- Happy New Year 2018
I realised I haven’t read much but I bought new books and received a lot more books on my birthday and on Christmas so got lots to read once we settle.