Sorry I haven’t been blogging like I used to but work, packing and catching up with everyone before we leave makes our schedule so effin hectic and especially I’ve got language class and an art class. I’m learning grammatical Tagalog.
I promise more of my travel posts will come after we finally settle at our new place in Abu Dhabi. We will settle once we connect all the amenities especially the INTERNET LOL. We will be travelling end of march so we will have lots of time afterwards.
So, here is a short post of my favourite travel quotes. You can follow me on Pinterest where I save my favourite quotes. Check it out 🙂
And these are 5 quotes of the day: –
5. “Travel is still the most intense mode of learning.”- Kevin Kelly
4. “I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.”- LiveFreeAndBeer.COM
3. “We Travel, some of us forever to seek other places, other lives, other souls.”- Anais Nin
2. “Travel makes you realise that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.”- Anonymous.
1. “Travelling- It leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller.”- Ibn Battuta
Here are some of my favourite quotes. I will be sharing more in the future but of course, I’ve got lots more to write about.