Nothing much happened in February. I didn’t even see much of my friends and family and did not do any blogging. Tim and I have been working late. February was quite a boring month for me but we did do something exciting; we’ve visited Hatta in Dubai and went Kayaking with my brother, Omar. I will blog about this awesome trip separately.
Destinations we’ve visited
We only visited Hatta which is in Dubai and boarders Oman.
Highlights of the month
- We went Kayaking in Hatta.
- We found a new place to stay and Tim has paid the deposit to secure it so we are officially moving to Abu Dhabi or how our friend, Murren calls it Abu Dubai on the 17th of March 2018.
- Completed my Filipino class. (I need to memorise a lot of words though)
- Planned our 2018 trips.
What have we watched?
- American Crime Stories (The Assassination of Gianni Versace) – still watching
- Grace and Frankie (Season 3) – I only watch it when I iron clothes LOL.
- Black Panther (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) #WakandaForever
What I read this month?
- NOTHING HAHAHAHAHAH
- Just Blogs of other awesome travels.
What have I blogged in February?
As you can see we haven’t done much. Things will start picking up this month and lots of things will happen. 🙂
One thought on “February 2018 Recap”
I love reading your blog posts