It was the busiest month so far. We went on holiday and organised our new home. I went to a crazy concert and spent a couple of nights at my best friend’s house when Tim was away on a business trip.
Destinations we’ve visited
- Barcelona, Spain
- Gran Canaria, Canary Island
- Tenerife, Canary Island
- Compamor, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Alicante, Spain
- Madrid, Spain
- Girona, Spain
Highlights of the month
- Had an Easter meal with Tim’s family.
- Celebrated Tim dad’s birthday.
- Experienced my first ever heatstroke.
- Travelled for 2 weeks around Spain.
- Went to a BACKSTREET BOYS concert.
- Attended Abu Dhabi City Scape 2018.
What have we watched?
Series: Finished the Assassination of Gianni Versace
What I read this month?
Half way through Travels of Ibn Battuta
What have I blogged in April?
I’m back. I promise.