I know that it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged so here is a recap if what has happened in the month of March.
Destinations we’ve visited
- Barcelona, SpaiN
- Gran Canaria, Canary Island also Spain
- Between Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Highlights of the month
- We’ve officially moved to Abu Dhabi
- Our move wasn’t pleasant. The person in charge happened to have an emergency and left to his home country 3 days before our move and the person who handled our move was not efficient at all. The movers arrived at our Dubai flat at 7:45 PM. After some of our things were moved to the truck, they arrived to our Abu Dhabi home at 1 AM. We also had work the next day so nothing went according to plan and the house was in a chaotic state. It took us 2 weeks just moving furniture and yup, they broke some of our furniture.
- We travelled to mainland Spain to take an internal flight to Gran Canaria to celebrate Tim’s dad’s 70th Birthday.
What have we watched?
NOTHING. We were too busy unpacking and fixing the damages.
What I read this month?
Started reading the ‘The Travels of Ibn Battuta’ by Tim Mcakintosh Smith
What have I blogged in March?
I promise I will get back to blogging.
So, we currently have 3 more boxes to unpack which are mainly books and our new home will start looking like a home.
We were active on Instagram with our latest travels and we’ve been posting new pictures. Now that we are connected to the internet, I’ll be back to blogging ASAP.