May was a quiet month especially that it is the month of Ramadan when all the restaurants shut down and eating and drinking in public is prohibited here in the UAE. So besides work, we met up with family and friends for Iftar and Suhoor.
Destinations we’ve visited
We only visited Dubai and Sharjah. It is the month of Ramadan and we are all fasting so we are mainly visiting those 2 cities to break our fast.
Highlights of the month
- Ramadan started on 17th May 2018 and we are all fasting. Working hours are short and we break our fast at 7 PM.
- Had Iftar with my brothers in Wokyo
- We went to ROVE-Healthcare City.
- Tim and I had iftar at Viceroy, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi
What have we watched?
- Santa Clarita Diet (Season 2) – still watching
- Vikings (Season 1) – still watching
- 13 Reasons Why (Season 2) – still watching
- Breaking Bad (Season 2) – still watching
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Season 2) – still watching
- Avengers Infinity War
- Dead Pool 2
What I read this month?
I’ve joined GoodReads.Com to track how many books I’m reading, read and even want to read.
So far I’m still reading The Travels of Ibn Battuta by Tim Mackintosh-Smith.
What have I blogged in May?
Hopefully things will start picking up again and we will be back to exploring. We’ve recently moved to Abu Dhabi and haven’t really explored the city much but we will be as soon as Eid begins.