June was a busy month compared to May. We’ve done a lot and visited places in the UAE. Eid (Muslim Celebration) was in June so we got a day off and enjoyed the holiday.
Destinations we’ve visited
Tim and I started hanging out more in Abu Dhabi. Since we are new in this city, there are a lot of places to explore. We stayed in Sharjah for a night to celebrate Eid with my family. We stayed in Ajman for the weekend at a luxurious 5-star hotel called ‘Ajman Saray’ and of course, we met up with friends in Dubai.
Highlights of the month
- Iftar at Meydan Hotel WOOOW!!!
- Stayed in Sharjah for a night to celebrate Eid
- Stayed in Ajman for the weekend
What have we watched?
- 13 Reasons Why (Season 2) – DONE
- Breaking Bad – Season 3
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Season
- Jurassic World
- Incredibles 2 – OMG! LOVED IT
What have I blogged about in June?
- Places to visit in Azerbaijan
- Markets in Kawloon Hong Kong
- May 2018 Recap
- A quick trip to Lantau Island, Hong Kong
- Visiting Macau Temple
- Georgian Food from Georgia the Country
- Our favourite hangout place in Tbilisi
- Azerbaijani Cuisine
- 24 Hours in Lebanon
So here are some of the highlights for the month of June. Lately, Tim and I are gardening, sorting some things in the Philippines and “trying” to relax more, which is not happening. So hopefully, we won’t have to drive a lot more to Dubai and Sharjah in the month of July and just spend more time in Abu Dhabi. I’m sick of the drive since I commute everyday from Abu Dhabi to Dubai because of work. Yes, I did resign but it was verbally and not officially. I’ll keep you updated once I do.
One thought on “June 2018 Recap”
[…] June 2018 […]