Gosh! A lot of things happened this month, I don’t know where to start. So, I finally handed my resignation and my last working day is Tuesday 9th Oct. 2018. After working 5 years with the same company it was time to say goodbye. I want to blog about it separately with many other pending blog posts. Now, I have time to do things for myself, I can have a ME TIME. I will have time to blog, edit photos, paint, sketch, read books, organise the mess, file important personal documents because everything around me is completely disorganised ever since we moved to Abu Dhabi.
September was a very good month, we celebrated my brother’s 24th birthday at Wokyo then had cake and coffee at Bystro Dubai. We also travelled to Nepal to celebrate Tim’s 30th birthday and my surprise gift was paragliding. So here is a quick recap of what happened in September 2018.
Destinations we’ve visited
- Al Ain
- Abu Dhabi
Highlights of the month
- My car battery died in Abu Dhabi so I stayed at Mimi’s place in Dubai for a week to be able to commute to work easily.
- I officially RESIGNED from my job. As of 10th Oct. 2018, I will be unemployed YIKES!
- Tim and I went to Dubai’s Park and Resort/ River Land/ Lego Land and Motion Gate.
- Celebrated Mohammad’s 24th Birthday at Wokyo and Bystro.
- Travelled to Nepal for Tim’s 30th Birthday and went paragliding.
- Celebrated Tim’s birthday with my family at a seafood restaurant in Sharjah called Sammach.
What I watched?
- Dark Tourist
- Queer Eye
- Equalizer 2
- Life of the Party
- Game Night
- The Motorcycle Diaries
What I read this month?
- The Travels of Ibn Battuta by Tim Mackintosh Smith
- The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto “Che” Guevara
What have I blogged about in September?
I’ve got lots of plans in the month of October, we will be arranging the outdoor garden, having farewell meals, organising the house, attending few events and more blogging hehe.
One thought on “September 2018 Recap”
[…] September 2018 Recap […]