October was interesting for me, I quit my job last month and 9th Oct. was my last day at work. I’ve been working at the same company for 5 years and had a full time job for 10 years and was working since I was 14 years old so being unemployed feels weird and I will blog about it later. Tim and I managed to spend most of October in Abu Dhabi and trying to get to know the city.
Destinations we’ve visited
We spent the month of October in UAE, between Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Highlights of the month
- I’m currently unemployed (my last day was 9th Oct. 2018)
- Had a mini farewell gathering.
- Christina and Mimi celebrated my freedom by inviting me for a delicious breakfast at The Coffee Club.
- Tim and I went to Warner Bros. Theme Park with Christina, Reuven, Noah and Mimi.
- Backyard has now a proper seating area. Can’t wait for winter 😀
- Attended Sharjah Children International Film Festival.
- I started a new course called Digital Marketing.
- Attended The Big Bad Wolf Event which is the biggest book sale event in the world.
- Attended the first public event in Abu Dhabi with Priyanka, Clint, Mimi, Salah and Mustafa. We went for movie under the stars. The weather in the UAE is getting better so its the best time for outdoor activities.
What I watched?
- Queer Eye
- Dear White People
- A Chef’s Table
- Dare Devil
None. I focused on TV series.
What I read this month?
I’m currently reading Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
What have I blogged about in October?
- September 2018 Recap
- 2 Days and 3 Nights in Tenerife
- Bellion Travels – Alicante
- A week in the beautiful Gran Canarias
- How We Spent 24 Hours in Rainy Madrid
- Nos Encanta Barcelona
And as we are approaching end of the year, we hope for more good things come 🙂