The month of November was busy but didn’t feel like everything was rushing. I watched a lot of series though. I focused on my class and few other personal things that I had to take care off and wrote down lots of future plans. Tim and I got few things planned but we need to find the right time to implement them. So lots of planning and I will have to start looking for a job soon.
Destinations we’ve visited
UAE: We stayed in the UAE. I spent the month driving back and forth to Dubai and Sharjah, I had to catch up with a lot of friends and meet up with my family.
Egypt: Cairo. It was a weekend trip.
Highlights of the month
- I completed my Digital Marketing Course with Nadia Institute so I’m currently a certified marketer hehe.
- Celebrated Halloween at Christina’s place.
- Tim and I attended Taste of Abu Dhabi and I bumped into a childhood friend who I haven’t met since year 2000.
- I attended the Sharjah Book Fair 😀
- We visited the Louvre Abu Dhabi with my brothers, uncle and cousin.
- Got my Egyptian Visa.
- Tim and I got a Cat and her name is Snowflake.
- Visited the Pyramids of Giza.
What I watched?
- Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj
- Chef’s Table
- Dear White People
- Queer Eye
- The Good Place
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S (when we need to laugh and not watch anything serious)
- The Change Up
- John Leguizamo: Latin History for Morons
- Adam Sandler: 100% Fresh
- Trevor Noah: Afraid of the Dark
- Jack Whitehall: At Large
What I read this month?
Well I’m currently reading Catch-22 by Joseph Heller and The Ultimate Travelist.
What music did I listen to this month?
What have I blogged about in November?
- October 2018 Recap
- Game of Thrones Tour in Girona
- The Big Bad Wolf – BIGGEST BOOK SALE
- Eid Holiday in Bangkok
- Tim’s 30th Birthday in Nepal
- Taste of Abu Dhabi 2018
I can’t believe we have approached end of 2018 and I’m excited for this month of December. We have a lot happening my brothers birthday, my 30th birthday, dad’s birthday, Shirley’s visit to UAE, Christmas and New Years.