December was CRAZZZYYYYY and it’s my favourite month of the year. Besides that my birthday is in December, there are many events. Tim and I travelled and it’s the month we both go broke since there are special occasions like Birthdays, Birthdays and Birthdays lol. We celebrated my brothers and dad’s birthday this month. Tim’s mum also visited us in Abu Dhabi where we all spent Christmas together and also New Years. So here is what has happened in December.
Destinations we’ve visited
UAE: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.
Egypt: Cairo. It was a weekend trip.
UK: England, Scotland and Wales.
Highlights of the month
- Learning the history of Egypt.
- Celebrated my 30th Birthday in the UK.
- Tim got me a book called ’30 years of Nissreen’ which includes messages from family and friends.
- Travelled to the UK with Tim and my brothers.
- Met a childhood friend after 20 years.
- Celebrated Christmas with our family.
- Celebrated actual Christmas in the desert with Tim and his mum.
- Visited Wathba Desert in Abu Dhabi.
What I watched?
- Chef’s Table
- The Crown
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S (when we need to laugh and not watch anything serious)
- The Christmas Chronicles (Netflix)
- Black Mirror (Netflix)
- BirdBox (Netflix)
- Dirty Dancing 2
- The Fix
What I read this month?
I took a break from reading because I did not spend time at home. I was out everyday lol. I’m thinking of taking up the 2019 GoodReads Challenge to motivate me to read more. I bought a lot of books which I need to read.
What music did I listen to this month?
CHRISTMAS SONGS WERE PLAYED EVERYWHERE
What have I blogged about in December?
Gosh! we have approached the end of 2018 and time really does fly. I also can’t believe I turned 30!!! I’m really looking forward to 2019 and hope it brings lots of joy and blessings to everyone.