As mentioned in my previous blog post, we haven’t planned any travels for 2019 yet. We are just going with the flow. We spent the month of January in UAE taking road trips between Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah. Tim’s mum spent the first week of January with us before she headed back to England. Afterwards, we’ve been going back and forth to Dubai and Sharjah to meet my family.
So I wrote a recap of what I’ve done, watched and read in the month of January 2019.
Destinations we’ve visited
UAE: Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah
I don’t think we will travel anytime soon.
Highlights of the month
- We visited Qasr Al Hosn with Tim’s mum
- Attended Asia Football Cup 2019 – Palestine Vs Australia
- Went Kayaking at Eastern Mangrove with Priyanka and Clint.
What I watched?
- Chef’s Table: A great documentary for food lovers. The story behind every dish and what inspired the Chef to create specific dishes. Awh! Love the show but I usually watch it with a full stomach.
- Narcos: I have invested a lot of my time watching this series and will start watching Narcos Mexico soon. I love the artistic work they’ve put in the series. I’d say Narcos is one of my ultimate favourite series.
- The Good Place: Sometimes you just need to laugh.
- The Series of Unfortunate Events: I truly enjoyed how weird the series was but I hated the ending.
- You: I enjoyed watching it. I didn’t expect the ending therefore I liked it. Makes you think about how much you should share on your social media accounts.
- Brooklyn 99: One of my favourite comedy shows. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
- Aquaman: So far my favourite latest DC movie and Jason Momoa HABA HABA
What I read this month?
Disclosure: The links below are affiliated links and there are no additional cost to you. I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
The Prophet by Gibran Kahlil Gibran: The book is inspiring and must be read by everyone.
Ultimate Travelist by Lonely Planets: The book was gifted by my friend Katherine as a wedding gift. The book inspired me to travel and visit more places. The pictures in the book are breathtaking.
What music did I listen to?
What have I blogged about?
- December 2018 Recap
- Adios 2018 & Hola 2019
- Story Behind My Resignation
- A Weekend in Cairo
- 2018 Christmas in the Desert
I will post about our UK trip soon