We spent every weekend in Dubai because we had friends visiting and friends leaving. So we were basically spending time with everyone and on weekdays, I’m just busy with work.
So here is a quick recap.
Destinations I’ve visited
UAE: Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah
Highlights of the month
- Tori visited Dubai so we went for a Spa Day.
- Sumaiya visited Dubai and we had breakfast together.
- Spent a lot of our time with Christina and Reuven because on 29th July, they moved to Berlin.
- I completed one month at my new job.
What I watched?
Netflix Specials and Series:
Stranger Things Season 3: Although it was different from the other seasons, I enjoyed it a lot. My favourite scene was Dustin and Suzie.
Jane the Virgin: Ok I admit, I love telenovelas but Tim doesn’t. Zeinab kept pushing me to watch it and after years of trying to convince me, I did and I’m addicted to it and Tim’s enjoying it with me. IT’S JUST HILARIOUS.
The Mummy (2017): The one with Tom Cruise. It was actually good. I know it is not a Netflix movie but watch it on my Netflix account.
Secret Obsession: I knew Brenda Song from Disney and this was another side to her acting but the movie was OKAY.
Shaft (2019): I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT AND FOUND IT EXTREMELY FUNNY.
Movies I watched at the Theatre:
Spider Man Far From Home: He is the best SPIDER MAN
What I read this month?
Nothing just reading travel blogs and thought catalog LOL.
What music did I listen to?
What have I blogged about?
- June 2019 Recap
- Ramadan and Eid in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Images of Beirut 2019
- FUJAIRAH – Road trip with the Girls
- Travelling as a Refugee and Coming from a Third World Country
- DUBAI – Girls Spa Day at Waldorf Astoria
- How to get over a missing pet