God! I can’t believe we are already in October and it’s just 2 more months till end of the year. Honestly, I haven’t been blogging or writing due to work.
I took up a new job and I have been working late nights on the budget and I have a lot more to do. It isn’t my dream job and I don’t love it but it pays off the bills. Also, during my free times which means tea breaks, I brainstorm ideas for this blog in order for it to be entertaining for all the readers so that is something that I’m currently working on.
Anyway here is a quick recap of what happened in September.
Destinations I’ve visited
UAE: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah
Highlights of the month
- It was my brothers 25th Birthday on 14th Sept so we booked a stay in Sharjah for the weekend and celebrated his birthday eating sushi and we also visited a new coffee shop.
- On 23rd Sept, Tim and I celebrated his 31st birthday at Zuma. On the weekend of his “birthday week”, I booked a hotel stay at the Intercontinental Fujairah.
What I watched?
Netflix Specials and Series:
La Casa de Papel (Season 3): one of my ultimate favourite series.
The Spy: I haven’t finished it yet but this is what I started watching in the month of September.
What music did I listen to?
What I read this month?
Global Tales: Stories from Many Cultures by by Michael Marland
What did I blog about?
- August 2019 Recap
- Food Adventure in Taiwan
- Bellion Travels: 3 Days in Taipei, Taiwan
- Dubai- Hyatt Regency Creekside
- Abu Dhabi – Dinner at Kuya Juan
- 5 Inspirational Travel Quotes
- Abu Dhabi – A Weekend at the Eastern Mangrove
- 5 Travel Movies I Recommend
So here was the quick recap and I will be posting a separate post about what I’m planning on writing and doing with this blog. Take care 🙂