Honestly, I haven’t blogged at all. I decided not to be active on social media but I couldn’t resist Instagram lol. I wrote a few drafts of our trip in Ethiopia but other than that I really did not work hard.
I have a love hate relationship with the month of December. I love it because it has UAE National Day (Public Holiday), My Birthday, Brothers Birthday, Friends Birthdays, My Dads Birthday, Christmas and New Years but then I hate December for the same reasons.
So here is a quick recap of what happened in December.
Destinations I’ve visited
- United Arab Emirates
Highlights of the month
- I accidentally ate bees in Ethiopia.
- I had a quiet birthday at home. I turned 31.
- Celebrated my brothers birthday in Ras Al Khaimah. We visited the Ghost Village and Jebel El Jeis.
- Celebrated my dads birthday at Din Tai Fung.
- Lulu got me a F.R.I.E.N.D.S Birthday cake.
- Had a Christmas meal with Lulu and Alan.
- Had a late Christmas meal with Tim’s friends.
- Celebrated New Years Eve at our place then Al Bandar to watch Yas Island Fireworks.
What I watched?
Made sure it was something Christmasy
What music did I listen to?
What I read this month?
Does the newspaper count? hehe
I’m trying to finish the books that I have started.
What did I blog about?