I’m writing this blog post with no enthusiasm but I need to keep the recap going. I personally don’t know if I want to continue with this blog or just focus my time on my current job. A job that doesn’t excite me. Anyway this is for another time to post about.
Here is a quick recap of what happened in the month of August.
Destinations I’ve visited:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Highlights of the month:
- My brother got engaged hence the reason we visited Sharjah and Dubai. Even though there is border control.
- Tim and I had to do a medical test to be able to cross the border and enter Abu Dhabi. Thank God! Our corona results were negative.
- I managed to take 2 weeks off after a whole year of working and for some reason the company I work for wants to illegally take away my remaining days off. Therefore, I have no other days off until next year.
What I watched?
I just watched series
Vis a Vis (Season 4 & 5)
What did I blog about?
One thought on “BELLION TRAVELS MONTHLY RECAP: August 2020”
[…] BELLION TRAVELS MONTHLY RECAP: August 2020 […]