OMG! Today is the last day of 2020. It was such a weird year and I hated it. Besides the Virus, Explosion in Beirut, Kobe Bryant Death, Fire in Australia, Taal Volcano and many many many other tragedies… I hate it because I didn’t get to see our families. Tim couldn’t visit his family in the UK and what is even worse, I couldn’t visit my family in Dubai and we are in the same country.
Anyway I am a strong believer that everything happens for good reason. So, I will state the big things that happened in the month of December under highlights and I will write a separate post about 2020.
Destinations I’ve visited:
- Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Highlights of the month:
- Tim and I decided we should move back to Dubai.
- BBQ with Mimi and Priyanka in Al Ain.
- I got accepted at Heriot Watt Dubai. I enrolled for a Master Degree in Commercial Management and Quantity Surveying.
- I will start studying Hebrew as a 5th Language on January 2021.
- I turned 32 on Dec. 10
- Celebrated my birthday at Emirates Palace (7 stars hotel)
- Spend a night at Ritz Carlton, Abu Dhabi
What I watched?
What music did I listen to?
Follow me on Deezer
What I read this month?
Follow me on GoodReads (NBELLION)
What did I blog about?