March wasn’t a pleasant month for us; our cat went missing and I’m not handling it well but time does heal. It is not something I want to talk about but apparently it happens to a lot of cat owners where cats either get scared and run away and get lost or get kidnapped by other people which apparently is common.
Anyway I don’t want to stress about it but please pray for Snowflake’s safety, I miss her dearly and loved her so much.
So here is a quick recap of what happened in March.
Destinations we’ve visited
UAE: Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah
Highlights of the month
- My Friends visited Abu Dhabi and we went to the Louvre and had lunch at Art House Cafe.
- I joined Art Groups
- I started baking. (Sadly, I have no picture to prove it hehe)
- We went on a Road Trip to Sharjah with Tim’s colleagues
What I watched?
Netflix Specials and Series:
The Kominsky Method: Love this heart-lighted show.
One Day At A Time: The title says it all. It talks about life struggles and issues and they portrait it in a serious comedic way and I LOVE ABUELITA.
Captain Marvel: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
What I read this month?
I read a book called & Until the Dreams Come True. The poetry book was a birthday gift from my uncle which was signed by the author herself.
What music did I listen to?
What have I blogged about?
- February 2019 Recap
- Abu Dhabi – Kayaking at Eastern Mangrove
- Abu Dhabi – Visiting Louvre
- What Am I? The Journey To Discovering My Identity
- 1 Year in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi – Art Lovers Road Trip
- Abu Dhabi – A Trip to Emirates Park Zoo